In the fall as cold weather approaches, I always tend to cook more comfort food. And I bet if we were playing Family Feud and had to name a comfort food, chicken pot pie would be in the top five. I found this recipe last week and boy is a a keeper. Quick, super easy to make and really delicious.
Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!