I bet you are hungry now after reading the name of this post, huh? These are AMAZING! I found this recipe a month or so ago on Pinterest from What’s Gaby Cooking and have made them three times already. I have been doing the low-carb thing, so they are great even without a bun!
Cheddar Jalapeño Chicken Burgers with Guacamole
- 1 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Add chicken to a bowl and mix in the onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, cumin, paprika, cheddar cheese, salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Form the mixture into four 1/2″-thick patties. Grill burgers over medium heat until cooked through, 5-7 minutes per side.
- Serve each patty in a burger bun topped with guacamole.
Super easy right? And oh, so delicious! It was raining outside for this round, so we used the good ol’ George Forman Grill. And I was short on time, so I used some Wholly Guacamole and added chopped tomatoes.
Hope you enjoy!